This Privacy Notice Discloses The Privacy Practices For StMaartenInvestments.com.
This Privacy Notice Applies Solely To Information Collected By StMaartenInvestments.com
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information Collection:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through StMaartenInvestments.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information Use and Sharing
- St. Maarten Investments are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- St. Maarten Investments will only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- St. Maarten Investments will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- St. Maarten Investments will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- St. Maarten Investments will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Access To And Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from St. Maarten Investments at any time via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below. You may also do the following at any time by contacting St. Maarten Investments via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information’s Online And Offline Security
St. Maarten Investments takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via StMaartenInvestments.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever St. Maarten Investments collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web address of all StMaartenInvestments.com web pages.
While St. Maarten Investments uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Unless you ask St. Maarten Investments not to, we may contact you via Email, Text Message or Telephone via the information submitted to St. Maarten Investments, even if you are registered on the “Federal Do-Not-Call-List” in the future, to inform you about St Maarten Real Estate and/or related services and/or changes to our Privacy Policies. If any/all personal information submitted to St. Maarten Investments was in error and/or not by the persons or entities other than the intended recipients, kindly contact St. Maarten Investments via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below to correct, delete or remove it.
All material herein on St. Maarten Investments is intended for informational purposes only and has been compiled from sources deemed reliable. Though information is believed to be accurate, correct and current, it is presented subject to errors, omissions, changes and/or withdrawal without notice.
Any information automatically transmitted herein from St. Maarten Investments to the individuals or entities to which it is addressed may or may not contain confidential and/or privileged material. However, any review, re-transmission, dissemination, other use of or taking action in reliance to upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipients is NOT prohibited and the original individuals or entities to which it is addressed may share, distribute and/or forward any/all information received at their own discretion.
The computers/servers in which St. Maarten Investments stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How To Contact Us