It is in very high regards we make this information available to you. This information will be very useful especially for those who are looking forward to visiting our magnificent Island of fun and sun, St. Maarten / St. Martin.
We have compiled useful information in reference to the travel requirements for entry into St. Maarten along with your regular travel documents. Please research regularly the travel requirements for your port of departure and the countries you will travel to for updates and changes.
St. Maarten Tourist Bureau has made available on their website http://www.vacationstmaarten.com/ all the information you require to travel to St. Maarten. The first information on the site is a link “Latest news on COVID-19 and Travel Restrictions Read More”. Click on “Read more” for the necessary information and travel requirements.
Information you should give special attention on St. Maarten Tourist Bureau website :
TRAVEL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TO ST. MAARTEN
ARRIVAL AT ST. MAARTEN AIRPORT
WHILE ON THE ISLAND
You will also find helpful information in this section
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is very important to follow the guidelines accurately in order to avoid unnecessary interruption upon arrival. You must have with you, you medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
It is eminent to complete the Health Declaration form in the BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TO ST. MAARTEN section or in this link https://www.stmaartenentry.com/
- Please carry a printed copy with you.
You will also find useful information on the Princess Juliana International Airport website https://www.sxmairport.com/
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL INFORMATION
• Continuous monitoring of safety protocols in coordination with airline and airport partners.
• Implementation of airport safety protocols, including the mandatory use of face masks covering the mouth and nose.
• An awareness program for social distance amongst passengers, employees, and all users.
• Mass Fever screening stations.
• Mandatory hand sanitizing stations positioned throughout the airport.
• Regular sanitizing and disinfecting of hard surfaces throughout the day with deep cleaning and disinfecting regimens during low capacity hours.
• High quality plexiglass barriers between front line staff and passengers.
• Improved, increased, and sanitized fresh air through the ventilation system.
• Isolation Rooms on premises, in case a passenger is suspected of being infected.
Other measures include the requiring of online Health Declaration Cards executed before being allowed to board a flight to and from St. Maarten.
St. Maarten / St. Martin are looking forward to your arrival.
The Government of St. Maarten is continuously monitoring global developments to ensure the safety of our visitors and citizens. We advise to regularly check our updates pertaining to entry requirements and protocols before your travels.
Please visit the official government website: