- Corporate documents being a copy of the deed of incorporation of the entity providing its statutes (including all documents and deeds on any amendments to the deed of incorporation if applicable;
- Proof of registration of the entity or company in the (Public Trade) Registers (no older than 6 months) indicating the complete address of the company (or of its agent);
- Certificate of incumbency/good standing of the current year, mentioning the legal representative of such entity, information on its (board of) directors;
- Documentation on the Ultimate Beneficiary Owner (UBO) being a natural person and copy of passports;
- Board resolution (with signatures legalized by a notary) approving the transaction on behalf of the entity and indicating who will be authorized to legally represent the company in the transaction and for signing to take place at Notary office Mingo.
- The text of the board resolution should contain among other:
“To authorize the sale and purchase transaction of the immovable property described as: one right of apartment, including the right of exclusive use of an apartment unit with appurtenances on the ground floor, also known a Unit 1-C, cadastrally described as follows: Complex number Certificate of Admeasurement number XXXXXXX, apartment index: X, for the purchase price of _______________ THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS CURRENCY (US$ __________.00) which transaction is to be executed before civil law notary XXXXXXXX, her substitute or successor. _______________ will be represented by Mister/Ms. XXXXXXX, according to his/her declaration of profession a ___________, (not) married, born in/on _______________, on ____________nineteen hundred and ______________, bearer of a passport issued by _______________under number _______ and residing/choosing domicile at ________________, or Ms. XXXXXXXXX, an office manager, not married, born on Saint Martin (F.W.I.) on January eighteenth, nineteen hundred and forty-nine, bearer of an Identification card issued on Sint Maarten under number XXXXXXXX or Ms XXXXXXXXX, a secretary, not married, born on Saint Martin on December fifth, nineteen hundred and sixty-three, bearer of an Identification card issued on Sint Maarten under number XXXXXX, both being a staff member of civil law notary, XXXXXXXXXXXXX, her substitute or successor, established on Sint Maarten and choosing domicile at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, or to authorize with the right of substitution any other staff member of the aforementioned civil law notary, XXXXXXX